Stay hot boys, stay hot.
The Blueshirts rolled into my city last night and you would’ve thought it was a home game. We all saw Bills Mafia show up in Tennessee earlier this week and I’m not lying, there were a TON of Rangers fans there last night.
Couple game notes:
- Before the game Joe and Sam waved down to the Blueshirt fans. Very cool and I wonder if this happens in most road games?
- The girlfriend got me tickets to this game for my birthday and what’d she get in return? Barclay Goodrow flipped her a puck. Pay it forward.
- There was a girl next to us with a Lindgren sign – he saw it and skated over for a selfie. It was a cool moment as he made her night and all of the Rangers got to make fun of 55.
- TV doesn’t do Chris Kreider justice. That guy is so fucking fast in real life and just a giant human being.
- Trouba had the flow going in warmups- 9.2/10
- Note to self: Don’t heckle another team until you know for sure the goal is going to count – I learned the hard way.
- Sammy Blais eh? Looks like this kid can play. He has taken a lot of penalties but that also means that the guy is involved. Hits everything, sick mits. We might just have something here. What a toe drag and great awareness to find Laffy on the winner.
- Igor continues to stay hot. Good news for the Rangers, bad news for the NHL.
- Mollie Walker reported that the boys got the day off in Ottawa and I love seeing this from Gallant. Win three in a row? Have yourself a day.
- It’s super important to collect as many points as possible at the beginning of the year. Teams are still learning systems, teams are still adjusting, so now is the time to strike while the iron is hot. In 5 games, the Rangers have collected points in everyone except Washington – Most without their number 2 center and another top 6 winger.