Whoever designed the picture of Panarin needs to be banned from all Rangers related activities. Coming off of a rather impressive NHL draft and beginning of the offseason, the Rangers went to make their pitch to the Breadman and in my eyes, failed. Listen, I understand ultimately money talks, but when the Russian star can get paid more from a Florida team (tax free BABAY) every little detail of this meeting should’ve been methodical and executed. What might seem minor, I don’t think is. Here are a list of things you could’ve done to see how Panarin shoots:
- Google Search
- NHL 19 research
- Look at literally any picture ever
- Use a pre existing picture and photoshop Rangers gear
- Phone a friend
- Watch a hockey game and just know this (Think I’d bat over .600 guessing all NHL players)
- Shake his hand, see what one he reaches out with
- Ask JD, your new president who already has a relationship with Artemi
Here is a list of things you shouldn’t do:
This is an NHL professional sports team and their graphic design department is one of a 7th grade level. Check this tweet out.
I don’t know this guy, but I’m assuming he doesn’t have a graphic design background and he did this is 30 minutes!!!!
Classic Rangers, get my hopes up and then give me a wet willy, titty twister to bring me back to planet Earth. SMH.