That’s not Stone Colds music, that’s the beauties over at Manscaped who are teaming up with the Morning Skate.
Why is this such a big deal? I’m sure we’ll get into it more on this weeks podcast but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Maybe first liners have silky mits to get the job done but when you have hands of stones like myself, manscaping can be the equivalent of going to the dentist. You know it needs to be done but you also know there’s a decent shot that some tears will be shed and you’ll come out of it never wanting to go back into the dentist chair or in this situation, the bathroom. If only someone could help a brother out. Oh wait..
Manscaped has redesigned the electric trimmer. The MANSCAPED engineering team spent 18 months perfecting the greatest ball hair trimmer ever created, and just released the new & improved LAWN MOWER 3.0! Their 3rd generation trimmer features a cutting edge ceramic blade to reduce manscaping accidents. Millions of balls are about to be nick-free thanks to MANSCAPED’s Advanced SkinSafe Technology.
What else does it offer? I’m glad you asked.
- A battery that can last up to 90 minutes, just in case you have hair coming out the bottom of your pants.
- Water resistant technology, meaning you can do this in the shower and not run the risk of pubes being all over your bathroom when a Tinder match needs to go 1 or 2.
- LED light! That’s right, if your power goes out and you need a fresh shave you’re going to battle using night vision goggles down there.
- 7,000 RPM motor with QuietStroke(TM) Technology. Don’t have a Hemi? Now you do.
- Charging stands are so in right now and you can let everyone know who runs the show down low. Stay hot Ked.
- Shipping to Canada- We’re a hockey podcast so we know some of our listeners are north of the border shaking in their boots whenever someone talks about trimming. Not anymore.